It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:43 am

Post subject: some ideas
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:26 am 

while playing i started to have some ideas for the game, so i writted them down and here they are:

WAY OF THE MAGIC
Blood Magic: instead of actual blood magic effect, i think this trait shoul involve a new spell school, i dont know, maybe spells like health drain and some of them with health points as a cost. the actual effect of blood magic could be added to this school as an active spell.
another blood magic spell idea is something like "drain blood" a spell that deals damage and hidratates you :D
Druid Magic: adding a new animal form, and emphatizing this spells, maybe gaining new skills when you are in a form.

I have an idea of a trait on the way of the magic, something like "friendly magic" or "casting mastery", costs 4cp and lets you cast active spells ion friendly targets, this way when we play on a group we can have a powerful support character.

WAY OF THE SHADOWS

adding some skills based on stealth could make the way of the shadow a very deadly way to survive the labyrinth.
First of all, if you are on stealth, you can take some increased damage (this will make stealth trait more dangerous, but you could buff the sneak chance) and something like a "back stab" a skill aviable only in stealth form, a powerful attack that deals a lot of damage.
Also, i think dogding should be transfered to this way.

Pick locks could also open silver chests, or enable the use of silver keys on golden chests :P

Traits like Paladin, Hunter and head hunter could also decrease all damage taken by those kind of monsters, or increase the chance of dropping some gold or a chest.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: some ideas
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:06 pm 

Quote:
Traits like Paladin, Hunter and head hunter could also decrease all damage taken by those kind of monsters, or increase the chance of dropping some gold or a chest.

These skills already do this:
- Hunter gives chance for gold or food
- Paladin heals 1 hp and mana for each undead kill
- Headhunter gives chance for extra gold

Quote:
something like a "back stab" a skill aviable only in stealth form, a powerful attack that deals a lot of damage.

This has been suggested before. Currently we have a Advanced Combat Technique called "Hidden Dagger" that acts as a backstab skill. Combat does not work in Stealth mode (if you move into a monster square while stealth you try to sneak by it)

It has been suggested to split this into a own skill as well.

Quote:
Druid Magic: adding a new animal form, and emphatizing this spells, maybe gaining new skills when you are in a form.

Any idea for what kind of monster?

Quote:
Blood Magic: instead of actual blood magic effect, i think this trait shoul involve a new spell school

Interesting idea. But it would require 15 new spells, which is a lot of work since they need to be quite different from what we already have in the game!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 pm 

pikachula wrote:
Blood Magic: instead of actual blood magic effect, i think this trait shoul involve a new spell school, i dont know, maybe spells like health drain and some of them with health points as a cost. the actual effect of blood magic could be added to this school as an active spell.
another blood magic spell idea is something like "drain blood" a spell that deals damage and hidratates you

Hmm if this would be a new school magic its really must have different spells. Vampirc Aura is already in Black Magic by the way. But spells like "Water into Blood" , Blood Elemental or Vampire Shape should be cool. Heroes with Vampirism will be grateful :twisted:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 am 

some suggestions:

lv1 Show Blood(1LP):shows all human, dragon, animal monsters in the level.
lv5 Blood Magic(1LP,key of the school):the more you hurt, the more powerful you spell is.(active spell)
lv6 Transform(no cost,limit 1):transform you LP to you lost LP(LP=maxLP-LP)
lv9 Summon Bloodmare(half LP, limit1, needs a Nexus):summons a blood-made monster shares LP with you, taking away all your debuff. unsummons after 1 turn.
lv10 Life Switch(2 LP, meta-magic): next spell cost Life instead of mana.
lv14 Blood Pool(10 LP, limit 2): each turn you lost 1 LP, all monster in the vicinity takes 1 damage. any monster killed by this spell, you get LP equals to their max LP.

OfflineProfile