It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:28 am

Post subject: Random Ring of ringmastery.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:19 pm 

Hello.

A very basic thing and that bothers me is the skill ringmastery and although does not interfere with gameplay, I would like noted. This is caused because it is possible to get various types of rings randomly, and I'm always tempted to seek a specific ring that increases magic power by 3. The issue is that it is very difficult to catch, and I need to get half an hour restarting the game until she comes randomly.

Although I know what I do is something artificial, I can not afford this kind of attitude is the proposal of the game. My proposal is that the Ringmastery allow, or the player to choose the ring that best completes his build, that is something fixed. I imagine that a ring of a ring that gives +3 skill is a very big advantage early in the game to be random, which is why it makes me think that something should be done.

I probably know little about this game, problems with food is something that I usually have, hahaha. But I have great sympathy for him, good job.

Leandro Moura, Brazil.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Random Ring of ringmastery.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:00 pm 
Site Admin

There are skills that do little more then raise your spellpower.
So if one could choose the ring that gives +3 spellpower it would make this skill obsolete as its included in ringmastery and apart from that the character can wear any number of rings.

I guess it would make more sense to give out a pretty bad ring that is fixed :lol:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Random Ring of ringmastery.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:14 pm 

Me too. I created this topic mainly to report my behavior to be half an hour redoing the character to win the ring spell +3. I agree it would make more sense to have a fixed ring instead, but perhaps this feature that you want to take this skill. Anyway, this is one small aspect of the game that might not be worth much discussion, sorry for the inconvenience.

Have nice job.

OfflineProfile