[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
lostlabyrinth.com • View topic - A few compilation fixes
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:27 pm

Post subject: A few compilation fixes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:10 pm 

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: A few compilation fixes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:37 pm 

The window event is needed, well, for windowed mode in windows.
If you play window mode there, game will crash on any window event (move,iconify etc.) else.
Window events should only be read if window mode is on then.
That ought to work then.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:48 pm 

Yep that solved it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:19 am 

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:26 pm 

I figured out the problem though. It's the pixel size of the image that PureBasic doesn't like. It seems that for example sight.png which is 1005x1005 pixels is not OK for PureBasic. Changing it to 512x512 makes it run just fine.

I already have tortoise svn and the msvc compiler for c++ so trying elice out might not be that much work.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:19 am 

I worked a little magic and now I can compile and run the game without the help of elice :)

I wrote some code to resize sprites to the size we want them with a smooth resize algorithm. This means we can convert the packed sprite sheets to safe resolution values without affecting how they look ingame. It should work fine on Linux now as well.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:11 pm 
Site Admin

I just wrote a mail to richard if he could correct the compile error I get with elice right now.
As this should not be too difficult.
And I also would like to have that possibility.
Means that Enumerations could start counting with 1 instead of 0.
Hopefully I will get an answer as he did not reply to the last mails I wrote him :(

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 am 

Good. LostLaby compiles and runs great on Windows now.

I need to know if it is broken on Linux though as I can't test that myself. I have done some pretty massive changes in various algorithms.

I had to tune down monster spawning by about 50% due to the "correctness" of the new monster spawning algorithm. I also added some code so that there is a reduced chance that low level monsters will spawn deep in the labyrinth.

OfflineProfile