It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Post subject: Bugs report 4.90
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:16 pm 

Protection : Lightning doesn't give any protect of lightning , it give you 100% at the attributes , but receive 100% damage.

Regeneration it require mana to cast but cost 0 mana and has endless duration just like a spellsong , the scroll of regeneration is not disappear after use.

Calligrahpy Set can use unlimited times.

Books of Sorcery is equipable but show nothing at its tooltip.

You can train your speed even when you reach 25 if you take lame trait and the price remain 115$.

split items must have their number to choose , and you can't combine items after you split them.

archers can't receive any help from Bloodlust and Fighting Styles maybe its planned but I should report it.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Bugs report 4.90
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:28 am 

Quote:
Protection : Lightning doesn't give any protect of lightning , it give you 100% at the attributes , but receive 100% damage.
Monster lightning used the wrong attack type. fixed
Quote:
Regeneration it require mana to cast but cost 0 mana and has endless duration just like a spellsong , the scroll of regeneration is not disappear after use.
Yes, it worked like song if life, which it should not. fixed now.
Quote:
Calligrahpy Set can use unlimited times.
fixed
Quote:
Books of Sorcery is equipable but show nothing at its tooltip.
I've added an item description, so it's fixed.
Quote:
You can train your speed even when you reach 25 if you take lame trait and the price remain 115$.
Game was using speed instead of maxspeed. fixed now.
Quote:
split items must have their number to choose , and you can't combine items after you split them.
Yea sorry, we were too lazy to create the extra input elements for that. Though I never had the need to quickly split huge stacks in my own play-throughs so far. Splitting small stacks is faster without an extra pop-up to input the amout of course.
combining: I can't reproduce that. Re-stacking split items works just fine for me - both with keyboard and with mouse. What items in particular don't rejoin when putting one on the other?
Quote:
archers can't receive any help from Bloodlust and Fighting Styles maybe its planned but I should report it.
Yes, it's intended that way. I changed the description for Bloodlust accordingly. As to the fighting styles: things like "sunder hammer" or "whirling blade" should be pretty obvious melee only. Defensive stance and staff defence DO work for archers too. Only "Offensive Style" might cause confusion imo, so I changed the description for that.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:17 am 

1.Another bug is when you cast Extend when you have no buff to extend , you will be crashed.

2. When I trying to drag something to quick slot, it will instant break if I drag it too fast(win7 - 32x) , this did the same when I trying to drag the map .

3.I can't sure this is really happening or not . When I attack a monster with Charge Attack at the left end of map , I auto move 1 step after I killed the monster(Gluttonous Demon) , even thought I tried this attack with mouse and tried it 10 times , it still move 1 step , It happened at 116 floor , count from bottom 47 grids at the left end.But when I tried it at another grid of same floor at the left end , it didn't happen. But it happened again at another floor North End and killed a Gluttonous Demon.

And the bug of split&combine is like this , the herb looks like "equipped"
just like the dagger.
-------not bug-----
I think the roomeditor should not be able put staff pieces...

the origin speed from download should be modified to a smooth speed , some of my friends quit the game just because they feel the game is too slowly. I know this is personal problem , but this is really helpful for new players.

Attachments:
File comment: cant combine
bug.jpg
bug.jpg [ 122.54 KiB | Viewed 11151 times ]
 OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:25 pm 

Quote:
1.Another bug is when you cast Extend when you have no buff to extend , you will be crashed.
Yes, that caused a division by zero. fixed now
Quote:
2. When I trying to drag something to quick slot, it will instant break if I drag it too fast(win7 - 32x) , this did the same when I trying to drag the map .
Works fine for me under both Linux and Windows XP 32. These are the kind of bugs that come from the used library/environment and we have no easy way to fix such things as they are out of our control. Maybe using a different screen mode might help. fullscreen or "stretched"
Quote:
3.I can't sure this is really happening or not . When I attack a monster with Charge Attack at the left end of map , I auto move 1 step after I killed the monster(Gluttonous Demon) , even thought I tried this attack with mouse and tried it 10 times , it still move 1 step , It happened at 116 floor , count from bottom 47 grids at the left end.But when I tried it at another grid of same floor at the left end , it didn't happen. But it happened again at another floor North End and killed a Gluttonous Demon.
No clue how this might happen. :? Though both the internal works of player turns / movement and charge attack implementation have been changed. So I hope this kind of stuff is gone too.
Quote:
And the bug of split&combine is like this , the herb looks like "equipped"
just like the dagger.
Yes, looks like the game thinks this item is equipped and does not allow stacking because of that. I have no clue yet though how this might happen. I can't reproduce that here. You can probably work around this by dropping this herb. Does this happen all the time and with all items for you?
Quote:
I think the roomeditor should not be able put staff pieces...
This should not be a problem, as the game won't upload scores if you have modified any resources. And we see no problem if you cheat playing non competitive.
Quote:
the origin speed from download should be modified to a smooth speed , some of my friends quit the game just because they feel the game is too slowly. I know this is personal problem , but this is really helpful for new players.
Yes, I see what you mean. I personally play with an animation delay of 20. Most games won't allow you to change the speed of animations so many players don't even think to look for those options.

OfflineProfile